An increasingly popular service amongst our customers in the Nottingham area, our bumper scuff repairs are specific to the particular area to be treated, without the need for replacing or repainting the entire bumper.
With many scratches and scuffs caused by shopping trolleys, fences, low walls and parking bollards, we regularly carry out repair work for the front and rear bumpers of all types of cars, vans and light commercial vehicles.
We typically repair bumpers using a process shown below. After preparing the bumper in question, we colour match and paint the bumper before lacquering the surface area to blend it seamlessly with the rest of the vehicle bumper.
We offer a free quotation for your approval prior to any work being carried out on your vehicle. Each of our car bumper repairs is carried out efficiently to the highest of standards, at highly competitive prices.
Front & Rear Bumpers Are Repaired As Follows:
- The car bumper is cleaned, and panel wiped
- The bumper is then assessed
- Any repairs needed are carried out
- The bumper / panel is primed
- Painted using the latest water-based paint
- The bumper is then sealed with a lacquer
- Drying carried out with infrared
- Flat and polish the bumper / panel - machine polished to restore to new
- The vehicle is then washed and returned to the customer